Cat : ACN M61.01
All-in-one system for the collection, stabilization, and
transportation of nucleic acid from nasal and oral samples
Preservation Buffer Volume
≤ 5 µg
> 23 kb
2. Do not use kits with UTM that do not have a clear pinkish hue.
3. Do not use kits that are damaged or have been opened.
4. Do not use kits that are leaking or show signs of leakage.
5. Do not use kits that contain foreign substances.
6. Do not use kits that have abnormalities other than 1~5.
7. Read instructions carefully and thoroughly before use.
8. Use the kit immediately upon opening.
9. Do not consume the UTM.
10. If the UTM comes in contact with eyes or skin, wash the area thoroughly with water.
12. Be careful to avoid contaminating the swabs when opening and using them.
13. All clinical samples pose risk of infection and safety gear
must be used during sample collection.
14. Treat all samples and equipment used for collection as
potential sources of infection.
15. Properly dispose of used kits as medical waste.
16. This is a single-use kit and cannot be reused.
17. Use this kit only for in-vitro diagnostic purposes.
18. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
19. Close the lid after collecting the sample to
avoid contamination and leakage.
20. Keep the collected sample refrigerated at 4°C and below.